Janae Marie Kroczaleski – known in the past as Matt Kroc, was recently outed on YouTube as being transgender. And it's left a lot of people scratching their heads.
Because Matt Kroc was about as alpha-male as you can get considering his:
* All-time powerlifting world record holder for the 220lb class in 2009
* 2006 Arnold Classic WPO powerlifting middle weight champion
* Marine - served presidential security under Bill Clinton
* MuscleTec's face of powerlifting (until this came out…)
* Sponsored EliteFTS athlete
* Published in Men's Fitness, PowerliftingUSA, MuscleMag, Muscle & Fitness, T-Nation
Oh, and who doesn't know “Kroc rows?"
But life isn't always black and white.
Neither is gender.
Some will want to dismiss this as a publicity stunt. Others as mental disability. And some, as “work of the devil."
But the truth is a bit more complicated – as you'll soon learn.
“Educational" doesn't even begin to describe the experience.
So if you're ready to get inside the head of one of the smartest, strongest, kind-hearted figures in strength sports, then listen in. You'll learn, laugh, and maybe even fall in love with our guest.
But please, if you do… no more marriage proposals or dick pics on Facebook… unless written as an epic poem, or in the image of space shuttle orbiter. Gracias por su comprensión.